Bookings, reservations & cancellations
You’ll need a debit or credit card to make your booking.
Pre-paid reservations are unfortunately non-refundable. If you chose the option to pay at the property, you can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 24h prior the arrival date directly on the platform you booked.
Pre-paid reservations are unfortunately non-adjustable. If you chose the option to pay at the property, you can adjust the reservation up to 24h prior the arrival date directly on the platform you reserved.
Depending on your booking conditions, you can request any changes on the website you booked. So only email us when you have booked directly via our website. For other platforms you have to contact that platform directly.
• This is subject to availability and you’ll need to contact email@example.com with a request to add a person
• If you for instance booked a 6-person dorm and the total number of people arriving is 7, an extra charge of 25eur/night for an extra bed will be added for that person (based upon
Payments, taxes & refunds
• We accept credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Maestro, V-Pay). When you have paid with credit card, please make sure that you bring that credit card or an authorization form from the owner of the card.
• Cash payment can only be done at the hostel reception. However, a credit card is always needed for your booking guarantee.
The release of the authorization is done on the same day after we inspect the room on your check-out. Depending on your bank, it may take up to a week for the funds to be available on your account
1. If you made a reservation for a private room or dorm, you won’t be able to get a refund if less number of people arrive than the initially booked.
2. If you made a reservation for single beds, you might be able to cancel some of the beds if your reservation is flexible.
3. If you pre-paid in advance, cancelation or a refund won’t be possible.
City tax is a local municipality tax that needs to be paid upon check-in by every guest, totalling €3.25 for each person per night. This tax cannot be paid in advance and is not included in the amount you pre-paid online
Our address is: Diemerhof 20, 1112XN Diemen (The Netherlands)
There are several ways to reach us:
1. Coming from Amsterdam Central Station? Take Metro 53 with direction Gaasperplas and exit at station Diemen-Zuid, the hostel is located just a short 3-minute walk from the station. Check timetables on https://9292.nl/en
2. Coming from Schipol Airport? You can take a direct train to Diemen-Zuid Station, we are located a short walk from the station. Check the train schedules and directions here.
3. Coming by car? Put our address Google Maps. You can park your car in our garage at the hostel.
4. Night Buses? From multiple centrally located points in Amsterdam (Central Station/Dam Square/Rembrand Square) you can take night buses 757, 285 and 287 (direction Bijlmermeer) and get out at Station Diemen-Zuid. The night bus runs all nights. Check 9292 for timetables and directions.
What is and isn’t allowed? (policies)
• Smoking is not allowed inside the building and rooms but we have a nice terrace outside to smoke.
• If you would like to smoke weed, we ask you to do this at the back side of the terrace and not by the entrance.
Unfortunately, due to the big number of guests we do not accept packages. We are happy to provide you with a few locations where you can get your package delivered.
Friends and family are always welcome to visit within the general areas around the lobby and restaurant. People who are not guests and registered in the hotel won’t be allowed in the rooms.
Guests under 18 years of age are welcome to stay with us only after having permission from a parent (the parental form needs to be filled and signed by a parent) Guests under the age of 18 can’t be accommodated in shared rooms and can stay only in private rooms or private dorms.
• It is not allowed to bring your own alcohol to our restaurant or lobby.
• If you would like to drink your own alcohol you can do so in the guest pantry at -1 floor.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at the property. There is a several options in Amsterdam where you can be accommodated with your furry friend. Service dogs are allowed, but only in private rooms and private dorms.
Check-in & check-out
• Check-in: from 15:00
• Check-out: until 10:00
Yes! Our reception is open 24/7 and our team is always available.
• You can check in early, from 7.00am, based on availability.
• Late check out is upon availability as well. The cost is € 5 per bed or € 20 for a private room. You can check out until 13:00 the latest.
• Of course, you can always leave your luggage in our locker room for a small fee.
The Online check-in does gives you the opportunity to add all necessary information prior to your arrival and will reduce the total check-in time. If you choose to do the onlinecheck-in you still need to pass by reception to collect your key cards and finalize the process.
• The hostel offers luggage service on -1 level where you can store your items safely.
• Small lockers have a price of 3eur /24h and a big locker is 5eur/24h
• Pillow, duvet, fresh bed linen, free WiFi, lockers, shower gel, shampoo and hairdryer are included to all of our rooms.
• We provide towels and padlocks for an extra charge of €6. Ask reception if you need one.
Towels are available at reception and can be purchased for 8 euros. You can always bring yours, just FYI, ours are softer than yours!
Yes! Every bed comes with allocated locker number where you can store your items securely. You are welcome to bring your own padlock or you can purchase one on reception for 6 euros. The lockers are 40cm wide, 90cm high, and 55cm deep.
We’ll always aim to put you and your friends in the same room. If you have booked separate beds, it will be subject to availability. The only way we can always guarantee that you’ll be together is by booking a private dorm room.
In private rooms:
We provide baby cots for no extra charge based on availability. Please contact us before your arrival.
In dorm rooms:
It’s not allowed to stay in a shared room with children under 18. You always need to book a private room when you travel with kids.
• The maximum number of days you can stay is 30 days. After that, we ask you to check out. You may return for a new stay after 30 days of being checked out.
• Please note that we do not offer cooking facilities. Also, due to fire safety reasons it is not allowed to bring you own stove. However, in the hostel we provide a guest pantry where you can store food items in the fridge and warm up a meal in the microwave. This might come in handy for those who wish to book a longer stay.
Facilities & services
• We have a buffet breakfast from 07:00 to 10:00 during the week, and 07:00 to 11:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
• Price? : €12.50 per person. You will get your pre-purchased breakfast tokens at the reception when you check in.
• What does the breakfast include? :Various types of bread, cold cuts and cheese, boiled eggs, butter and sweet spreads, natural yoghurt and fruit yoghurt, cereals, cucumber & tomato, various juices, milk, and coffee & tea.
• Do you offer Gluten free items on the breakfast buffet? :Yes! We offer gluten free bread. Please let us know upfront, for example during check in.
Yes, we have a beautiful spacious guest pantry with fridge, microwave and water kettle. The guest pantry is located on -1 floor. Due to safety reasons there are no cooking facilities. It is not allowed to consume your own food in the restaurant area.
Yeah Dude, it’s the 21st century! We offer a strong WiFi connection across all areas free of charge.
• Yes, we have it! Laundry machines and dryers are placed at -1 level.
• The price for one time washing is 2 euros. The price for one time drying is 2 euros. Washing detergent can be purchased at the reception for 2 euros and it does smell awesome!
• Of course! We’ve got tickets for the hottest Amsterdam must-sees!
• Do you want visit the Van Gogh Museum or Rijksmuseum? Tickets for places like Youseum, Johan Cruyff ArenA and canal cruises? These entrance tickets and many more are also available here, and at the reception.
• Need to get around in town by public transport? Just ask our reception for the prices of a GVB travel card.
• Our staff can help you with cool and awesome recommendations for attractions in and around Amsterdam!
• Yes! Do it the Dutch way! We offer Bike rental at the reception and getting a bike for 24/h costs 19eur for the first day, and 17eur for every additional day. You can also rent a bike for 3 hours and it’s 13 euros.
• Our team will hand you a city map and show you the best bike routes in Amsterdam! The rental includes on the road repair services and ART approved frame locks.
• We have a parking garage where you can park your car for €12.50 per day. Reserving upfront is not necessary.
• What is the height of the carpark? :The height of the parking is 1,95m. Any other taller vehicles can be parked nearby the hostel. Our reception will help you with directions.
Traveling around with an expensive bike? We’ve got you covered! You can place it in our storage at any time.
Just pop-in at reception and ask us! We’ll hand you the iPad and you can pick your favourite movie from Netflix… and yeah… it’s free, dude!
Forms & Documents
In order to check-in, you’ll need to present a valid identification document. This is an ID Card, Passport, or Dutch Driver’s License. The document may not be expired. Any other form of document is not accepted.